Saona island Hotel from Locals
(For 2 Guests)
In your bathroom:
- • Shower
- • Free toiletries
- • Ensuite bathroom
- • Raised toilet
- • Balcony
- • Ocean view
- • Fan
- • Furniture
- • 2 Double beds
- • Wardrobe or closet
- • front desk
- • guestrooms
- • Restaurant and bar
- • Multilingual staff
- • A beautiful beach areas to hike around
- • Ocean Views
- • Picnic area
- • Daily housekeeping
- Individually decorated
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- front desk
- Beautiful view
- Next to the Ocean areas
What Visitor’s say About Saona Island Hotel:
- Luki and Anna were absolutely amazing, in how hard they tried to accommodate us. They did the best they could with what they were given.
- It was amazing. The fact that there was no internet was actually a bonus. You do NOT need wifi internet in paradise! Laura was an amazing host!!!
- Such a beautiful location! Peaceful and rejuvenating. Meals on the beach gazing out to sea, beautiful beaches to explore and a wonderful staff!
- Everything is super nice, Laura annd Luky are the perfect guests. It is so awesome, we are happy that we took one more night on the island. Food is tasty and fresh! This is a truly blessing! We totally recommand this place!
- Best people in Dominican Republic. Very friendly. Remeber…you are on island. Living here is very specific. No drinking water, shower in salt water. But for this, you become your own piece of paradise..
- Remote and laid back. A visit back in time. A ‘real’ break far away from resorts and in great charm. Nice staff and care by Laura Sound of the ocean a few meters from your bed. Meals at fair price and quality, toes in the sand and watching The sunset. Visit wonderful beaches (in front of room or) at few minutes boat ride or motorbike ride away: not to be missed.
Special offers Saona Island Hotel Activities & Excursions
List of the Activities & Excursions:
- Horseback riding
- Saona Island Boat Tour
- Skorkel Tours
- Hiking Trail in the National Park (2 or 4 hours, can be combined with kayaking)
- Kayaking (2 or 4 hours, can be combined with hiking)
- Guided Boat tours into Los Haitises visiting caves
- Whale watching (Season from Jan 15 – March 30)
- Guided Bird Watching
- Discover Los Haitises park on the canoe
We make a private or group Tours, combined packages which suit to our guests. For more information about activities and excursions, please contact us.
Saona Island Hotel Guest access
What is around …
- Restaurant and bar/lounge
- Mano Juan Community
- Centro de Protección de Tortugas Carey
- Lake . Laguna de los Flamencos
- Ocean/Sea Caribe
- Free Beach park
- Front desk
- Garden Views
- Multilingual staff
- Concierge services
- Picnic area
- Public areas and free parking
- How do I get here from Punta Cana airport?
From Punta Cana Airport you will need a transfer to little village Bayahibe where the regular transport boat leaves to Saona Island at 9.00am every day, Please be before this time.
- Is your private beach next to the property or do I need to use a means of transportation to go there?
There are many beautiful beaches in Saona Island, some you can reach walking and some you will need transportation